Why a Stock and Transport management software for a mineral aggregate manufacturing company?
- you have ALL the information related to the clients orders and billing;
- you have ALL the information related to the entries and stock management at several operating points;
- you have access to data/reports that provide you with an overview of your business;
- you can easily control the delivery and transport activity;
- you are up to date with the situation of customers and suppliers;
- you have the opportunity to analyze your fuel expenses/incomes in real time;
- intuitive and friendly interface.
- Weighing trucks and linking this process to the delivery notes issuing process.
- The addition of a new transport vehicle including its TARA, the driver, and the customer.
- Each transport has its vehicle history.
- Smart Integration of E-Invoice and RO-eTransport, the ITU code being automatically generated on the delivery note.
- Billing from multiple delivery notes.
- The sales process is fast- only 5 steps to check.
- Warning quantity notice + scale receipt.
- Primary accounting activities:
- Transfer import – a station can supply goods from another sorting station, this process is highlighted in the program by import transfer and export to another management.
- The production process is updated daily by the operator, by introducing the stock of aggregates produced on the current day, then a consumer voucher is issued for the raw material used in the production.
- Fuel consumption is highlighted and controlled in a special section.
- Issue a tax receipt by simply selecting the order.
- Issue a tax invoice following a tax receipt directly from the sorting station, or order from FrontOffice.
- Complex reporting system.
- Easy access to customer account status.
- Export data to accounting software (Saga, WinMentor) for centralization.
Freya Transport & Logistic
A solution designed for a better production & delivery process control!